Ordering Information FAQ
How do I place an order?
- You can place an order as a guest or take advantage of helpful tools by logging in to your Intermix Beverage account.
- If you order as a guest, you’ll receive an order and shipping confirmation email to keep you updated on your order’s status, but you won’t be able to refer to your ordering history the next time you order.
- If you create an Intermix Beverage customer account and log in before you order, you’ll be able to see your ordering history and use our My Order Form tool to streamline your ordering process. (Don’t have a customer account? Create one in under a minute!)
What is My Order Form, and how can it help me?
- The My Order Form is an ordering tool that tracks every product you’ve purchased on our site in a single, interactive list. Instead of navigating to each product you’d like to reorder, you can add all your desired reorders to your shopping cart from a single page. This makes ordering faster and reduces your chances of ordering the wrong product as well.
How do I get free shipping?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $300 or more within the continental US.
When will I receive my order?
- Orders placed after 7AM CST will be filled, packed, and shipped the next business day. The number of shipping days will depend on your location, weather, holidays and the delivery method selected at checkout. Intermix Beverage is closed on most major holidays.
Can I pick up my order from the Intermix Beverage warehouse?
- You may pick up your order at our Minneapolis warehouse if you select Minneapolis Warehouse at checkout. Orders may be picked up Mon-Fri 8:30AM-4PM. Orders that are not picked up within two business days will be restocked.
- We request one business day notice for all pick-up orders. If you need to pick up your order the same day the order is placed, please call or email our Customer Service team to request an expedited order.
What if I don’t see what I need to order online?
- If there is an item you need from a brand we carry, please contact our Customer Service team to request a special order item.
- Special order item(s) must be ordered in case quantities. The lead time for special orders will depend on the vendor and may take up to 4-6 weeks. Additional shipping costs may apply.
- If the item you want shows as Out of Stock, you may select “Notify me when this product is in stock” on the item and you will receive an email once the item is available.
- If you are backordered on an item, it will not automatically ship. Please reorder the backordered item on your next order.
Can I make changes to my order after placing it?
- Unfortunately, we aren’t able to make changes to your order after it’s been placed. Any additions to an order will be invoiced separately.
What if my order includes damaged or missing items?
- If you received damaged item(s) on your order, or if you are missing product, please report to the carrier immediately and to Intermix Beverage within 3 business days of the incident. This will enable us to pursue recovery and/or provide assistance for the replacement of damaged items.
Can I return items from my order?
- For special circumstances such as accidental order errors, please send a return request within 30 days of your order to our Customer Service team. If the return is approved, Intermix will create a Return Authorization (RA). A valid RA number is required for all returns and a 20% restocking fee may apply to any returned items.
- Products approved for return should be packed with reasonable care and should be in the unit of measure ordered. Worn, out-of-date or used items are not eligible for return.
- You will be responsible for the freight cost to return items. The return service label should be affixed to the outside of the shipment container with the RA number noted on the label. Your RA number is valid for 30 days, and returned items must be received within 30 days of the RA creation date.