Redistributor Information FAQ
How do I qualify for redistributor pricing?
- Redistributors must be able to consistently place orders of 30+ cases to receive distributor pricing. (You can mix product lines to meet order minimums.)
- Redistributors must be able to receive pallet orders.
- We offer additional discounts at 60 and 120 cases.
- To inquire on eligibility for this program, please email our sales team or call the office at 800-826-0796 ext 2. A sales representative will contact you.
How do I place an order?
How do I know my freight costs?
- We work with a variety of LTL carriers based on region and can give you an estimate for your zip code.
- Any additional shipping costs, such as a lift gate, will be added.
When will I receive my order?
- Orders will ship 5 business days from the day the order is received. Orders received prior to 7am CST will be considered to have been received the previous day. A confirmation email will be sent with order ship date. The number of shipping days will depend on your location, the weather, holidays and the carrier. Intermix Beverage is closed on all major holidays.
Can I pick up my order from the Intermix Beverage warehouse?
- With a 5 day lead time, you may pick up your order at our Minneapolis warehouse. Orders may be picked up Mon-Fri, 8:30 AM to 4 PM, with an appointment and bill of lading (if applicable).
Can I special order items?
- Yes. If there is an item you need from a brand we carry, please contact our customer service team to request a special order item.
- Special order item(s) must be ordered in case quantities. The lead time for special orders will depend on the vendor and may extend from 4 to 6 weeks. Additional shipping costs may apply.
What happens if an item I want is out of stock?
- If you are backordered on an item, it will not automatically ship. Please reorder the backordered item on your next order.
Can I make changes to my order after placing it?
- Unfortunately, we aren’t able to make changes to your order after it’s been placed. Any additions to an order will be invoiced separately.
What if my order includes damaged or missing items?
- Damaged product must be noted on your freight bill of lading upon receipt of goods, reported to the carrier immediately and reported to Intermix Beverage within 24 hours. If Intermix arranged the freight, we will work with you to pursue recovery and/or provide assistance for the replacement of damaged items.
- Concealed damage must be reported within 72 hours.
- Missing product must be reported to Intermix within 24 hours of receipt.
Can I return items from my order?
- For special circumstances, such as accidental order errors, please send a return request within 30 days of order origination to our customer service team. If the return is approved, Intermix will create a Return Authorization (RA). A valid RA number is required for all returns and a 20% restocking fee may apply to any returned items.
- Products approved for return should be packed with reasonable care and should be in the unit of measure ordered. Worn, out-of-date or used items are not eligible for return.
- You will be responsible for the freight cost to return items. The return service label should be affixed to the outside of the shipment container with the RA number noted on the label. Your RA number is valid for 30 days, and returned items must be received within 30 days of the RA creation date.
How do I pay for my order?
- If you would like to be set up on terms or ACH, your sales representative can provide you with the correct paperwork.
- All credit card payments will have a 2% convenience fee applied.
What is the shelf life on products?
- Shelf life varies by product manufacturer. We always strive to give our redistribution customers the freshest product; however, we reserve the right to ship a product that is within 90 days of the manufacturer “Best if Used By” date.