Intermix Beverage COVID-19 Safety Procedures
Intermix Beverage is committed to the health and safety of its employees, customers, and vendors. Here’s what we’re doing in response to the Covid-19 pandemic:
Limiting the Number of People in Our Facility
- We are following State recommended guidelines for social distancing both at home and at work.
- We’ve minimized the number of people coming into the office by allowing those that can work remotely to do so.
- We’re closed to the public so customer walk-ins are not allowed and sales representatives are not scheduling in-person appointments.
Reducing Spread Potential
- Cleaning and sanitizing of frequently touched surfaces in the office on a daily basis.
- N95 and cloth masks have been made available to employees in the office, warehouse, and shop.
Monitoring Team Health
- Employees who are diagnosed with COVID-19 or are experiencing a combination of COVID-19 symptoms like fever, cough, difficulty breathing, tiredness, loss of smell or taste, are not allowed to come into the office until they have been quarantined for 14 days and are symptom-free. The same thing would be true for employees who have an immediate family member they are quarantining with that has been diagnosed with or is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.